This past June we celebrated our 6th Anniversary with I HAVE WINGS. It seems like yesterday when I got into Blythes and started this humble enterprise of designing and sewing doll clothes. It’s amazing how it has evolved and turned into a very important part of my daily life and my passion.
I thought I would create a very special custom doll to celebrate this, unfortunately June was very swamped month for me and I just finished her this week. But I guess it’s better late than never… Anyway I think it was worth the wait as she turned out lovely. Hope you all enjoy her too!
She will be auctioned on Ebay this week. I will keep this post upto date with links and extra info. So stay tunned. She will be up tonight ^_^
EDIT: Ebay auction link! ^_^
* She has airbrushed make up with Tamiya acrylics. Her eyeshadow is a 3 tone gradient in ocre, brown and peach pink with subtle golden dots.
* Eyelids are also airbrushed in chocolate brown with gold accents.
* Sculpted mouth, in shade of peach with realistic lines and gloss.
* Sculpted eyes and nose.
*Mohair reroot with premium aurburn angora mohair, done with the secure knot method (plug by plug). Her hair has been straightened and curled at the tips, it can be styled with curlers or iron curlers at a very low temperature. Hair can be combed and styled in many ways!
*4 new eyechips: gold (with shimmering effect), pink, burgundy and honey
* sleepy eyes with lovely vintage bead pullcharms.
* brown acrylic pullring.
* all make up sealed with Mr.Super Clear
Elegant Mori outfit~
* a summer dress made in ivory cotton fabric dusted in gold. Decorated with beads and pearls. Ruffles with bows at the hem. Closes at the back with a snap.
* a linnen bolero jacket, linned.
* a deconstructed aqua voile underskirt.
* an ivory cotton voile skirt.
* a brass hair accesory with silk ribbons, vintage flowers and svarosky crystal.
* a tulle scarf
Casual Mori outfit~
* an ivory cotton batiste shirt with ruffled cuffs. Embellished with delicate trims and pintucks. Closes at the back with a snap.
* a chocolate brown swiss dots skirt embroidered with silk thread and beads.
* a pair of leg warmers
* a voile scarf
* vintage broderie headband
* a flower & ribbon hair pin
* a flower clip
* a flower & ribbon hairband.
* a basket
* a pair of brown sandals
* Blossom, the teddy bear companion made with organic cotton in pink and ivory.