This is the first of a series of special sets I will be doing this second half of the year. Since I don’t have that much free time to work in series and preorders, I will be making OOAK/ unique sets made with very special, antique and vintage materials: that is why I named them “Attic Treasures” ^_^
Attic Treasures Vol.1 contains:
* A hand dyed in light teal/aqua clipped cotton & voile. With machine embroidery details and appliques. Decorated with vintage laces and trims. Closes at the back with 2 button and strap closure.
* A side-apron (can be worn in the traditional way-center), made of a corner of a vintage handkerchief with crocheted details, lace and flower applique.
* An ivory cotton voile shirt. With front detail in lace and brass buttons. Closes at the back with 2 snaps.
* An embroidered tulle petticoat.
* A pair of mustard green stockings.
* A boater hat with matching flowers and velvet ribbon.
10% of the final price will be donated to Conin , an organization that helps fight hunger in my country, a cause that it is very important to me. I hope we can give a hand.
Hope you like it and good luck!