This unique set was inspired by the lovely and mischievous Anne Shirley from the “Anne of Green Gables” series of books.
It’s made of cottons in shades of ecru,brown, orange and yellow. Tea dyed stained and a bit torn, to capture her playfull escence and adventurous style.
Both dresses can be worn together or separate. And the pinafore makes a lovely summer dress too!
The set contains:
* A simple and prude under dress, closes at the back with two snaps.
* An ivory pinafore with embroidery details and working pearl buttons.
* A pair of ivory bloomers.
* A pair of chocolate brown lace stockings.
* A crocheted hairkerchief.
All made with the finest quality materials (japanese fabrics, cotton cluny trims and laces). Bodices fully linned in both dresses, fraychecked and overlocked skirts.
Note: this dress is unique and won’t be remade.